In order to be able to comply with the distance and hygiene rules, we ask you to do the following:
- Please make an appointment by telephone.
- Reschedule appointments immediately or cancel your appointment if you are unable to attend or have to go into quarantine.
Appearance at the dental clinic
- Please only enter the dental clinic when you have an appointment.
- Wear your mouth-nose protection.
- When entering and inside the dental clinic, please continue to wear a correctly worn medical mouth-nose protection.
- Please disinfect your hands as soon as you enter the dental clinic.
- If possible, please come alone at the agreed time of the appointment.
- Patients in need of assistance may, of course, bring a companion with them if they are dependent on medical assistance. Please inform us about your companion when you make your appointment.
- Accompanying persons may have to wait outside the dental clinic (depending on the clinic situation).
Risk of infection?
- If you have arrived from a new virus variant area, then postpone your appointment in good time by at least two weeks.
- If you have had contact with an infected person in the last few days and do not have a negative PCR test, please also postpone your appointment for at least two weeks.
- Please postpone your appointment immediately if you have symptoms that could be associated with Covid-19 disease. Even if there is currently no quarantine obligation.